Updated 101 things about me!
12.07.2004 at 1:48 p.m.
I planned on "redoing" my entire "101 things about me" page, because it has gotten really outdated - and then I realized just how much darn work that took me, and how much more it would take to do it all over again! So, instead, here is what I could think of to add... and some might even repeat - I didn't even make it to 20 things!!
The original "101 things" can be found here.
1. I am a stay at home Mom, and love every second of it - even the hard ones.
2. I have two children... my daughter is currently 2 years and almost 3 months old, and my son turned 1 the day before Thanksgiving.
3. I would like at least one more child... but not just yet, I am enjoying the two I have for now.
4. I feel like I live in a farm a lot of the time: I have 3 cats - Pepper, Jeter, and Skittles... Skittles is deaf. And I have 2 dogs - Cooper (a little mutt) and Neo. Neo is a German Shepard, and I really can't even claim him as mine, he is my baby girl's dog, they are nearly attached at the hip!
5. We moved to Naperville, IL in June 2004. I absolutely love it here. However we own a home in New York, and if I could not live here, New York would be my first choice.
7. My family means everything to me. Without them, I would be completely lost.
8. I grew up in the south, in Houston, TX and Mobile, AL. But I adore the north. The environment, the seasons... Though I know things happen (we nearly found ourselves moving to Florida recently) I hope to live and raise my family in the North, whether Illinois, or New York, or anywhere in New England.
9. In the past, I have considered myself not religious at all... even "anti-religion." Though my thoughts on Christianity have not changed at all - at least for the better... I have just very recently opened myself up to a much more "spiritual" path. You can find that journey here.
10. There are many, many good things in my life, every day. However, I tend to find myself writing about the negative more often than the positive.
11. When I began this diary, it was, in a sense, therapy for me - to help me deal with my husband's infidelity.
12. The strength of my marriage has increased a hundred fold since that day. Though there have been some very low "low's" - currently, we are very close to one another.
13. I am sure we have not passed every bump in the road, but overall, with everything we have been through, I am quite sure we can make it through anything we might face in the future, as a family.
14. I love fog. Especially at night, but even during the day, if it's thick enough.
15. I also really love snow - much more than I love fog. I feel if it is going to be ridiculously cold, it should at least make it worth it and snow.
16. I am completely addicted to LOST. I also love Survivor, and I used to adore Buffy. (Now it's off the air.)
Heard in my house: Lisa
|adopt your own virtual pet!|